What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and improve the user experience, as well as to provide information to the website owners.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Advertising/Targeting Cookies: These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites.
- Providing you with a personalized browsing experience.
- Remembering your preferences and settings.
- Understanding how you use our website and improving its performance.
- Analyzing trends and user behavior to enhance our content and services.
- Serving you with relevant advertising based on your interests.
We may also use third-party cookies on our website that are provided by trusted third-party companies. These cookies allow the third-party companies to collect and track certain information about your online activities over time and across different websites.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies or alert you when a cookie is being sent. Please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our website.
If you would like to learn more about cookies and how to manage them, you can visit the AboutCookies.org website.