Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, wildcoins.top and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all the materials displayed on our website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from wildcoins.top for your own personal use subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
- You must not:
- Republish material from wildcoins.top
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from wildcoins.top
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from wildcoins.top
- Redistribute content from wildcoins.top (unless content is specifically made for redistribution)
When using wildcoins.top, you agree to follow these rules:
- You are not permitted to use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of wildcoins.top.
- You are not allowed to use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful.
- You are expressly prohibited from using our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to wildcoins.top without our express written consent.
Third Party Websites
wildcoins.top may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by us. We do not have control over the content and availability of these sites, and we do not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information displayed on these websites. The inclusion of any third-party link does not imply endorsement or association with their operators.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall wildcoins.top or its affiliates be liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of our website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits, interruption of availability, and/or any indirect, consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Country], and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [Country].